General Privacy Notice General information on the processing of personal data by LSP
1. Responsibilities and contact details
This general privacy notice applies to the processing of data in connection with this website by:
LSP Lindemann Schwennicke & Partner Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB (hereinafter: LSP)
Lennéstraße 9, D-10785 Berlin, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 (0)30 25 46 09 0
Fax: +49 (0)30 25 46 09 100
In addition to that, Dr. Thomas Lindemann, Dr. Andreas Schwennicke und Dr. Konrad Rusch are attorneys-at-law and notaries at the same time. When acting in their capacity as a notary, those three notaries themselves are the respective data controllers vis-à-vis the involved parties in the sense of the applicable data protection rules.
LSP and the abovementioned notaries process personal data in the context of the joint exercise of their profession by using a common IT-system. Each of the data controllers, however, are responsible themselves for their compliance with data protection rules, in particular the performance of information obligations pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The firm’s data protection officer for the data controllers is available under the abovementioned address, FAO data protection officer, as well as via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Collection and storage of personal data and kind and purpose of their processing
When visiting our website http://www.lspartner.de/ the browser of your terminal device used in this context will automatically send information to our website’s server. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information will be collected without any further action by you and will be stored until the time of an automatic erasure:
- IP address of the terminal device from which our website is accessed
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file retrieved,
- Referrer URL,
- Browser as well as the operating system you are using and the name of your access-provider.
The abovementioned data will be processed for the following purposes:
- provision of a smooth set-up of the connection to our website,
- provision of a comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of the system’s security and stability and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of data is point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the abovementioned purposes of the data processing. We will in no case use the collected data in order to draw any conclusions to you as an individual.
3. Transmission of data
There will be no transmission of your personal data for other purposes than such that are listed hereinafter. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties
- if you have given your explicit consent pursuant to point (a) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR,
- if the transmission is necessary pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR in order to assert, enforce or defend our legal interests except where there is reason for assuming that our legitimate interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data,
- if there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to point (c) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR, or
- if legally permitted and required for the processing of our contract with you pursuant to point (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR.
4. Your rights
You have the right:
- to be informed by us about the personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you are entitled to claim information on
- the purposes of processing personal data,
- the categories of personal data,
- the categories of recipients whom your data have been or are being disclosed to,
- the anticipated term of storage,
- the existence of rights to correct, to erase, to restrict the processing or to object,
- the existence of a right to make complaints,
- the source of your data which have not been collected by us,
- the existence of automatized decision making including profiling and, if applicable, significant information on the corresponding details;
- to ask for an immediate correction of wrong personal data or a completion of incomplete data stored with us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR,
- to ask for an erasure of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the freedom of expression and information, for the compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims,
- to ask for a restriction of the data processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, if
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you,
- the processing of data is unlawful but you oppose their erasure,
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21(1) GDPR pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override those of you.
- to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us, cf. Art. 20 GDPR,
- to withdraw your consent given to us with the consequence that we are no longer allowed to continue with such data processing basing on your consent, cf. Art.7(3) GDPR,
- to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. For this purpose, you can generally contact the competent supervisory authority of your habitual residence, of your place of work or of the place of business of our firm.
5. Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you; in this case we will not ask for grounds relating to your situation. For the purpose of objection or withdrawal of a previous consent please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
6. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or other unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are subject to ongoing improvements in accordance with technological progress.
7. Validity of and changes to this information
This privacy notice is currently applicable and is the version of November 2019.
Due to a development of our website and/or our services or due to amended statutory and/or administrative provisions, it may become necessary to amend this privacy notice. The most recent and applicable version of this privacy notice can be accessed and printed at any time on our website http://www.lspartner.de/de/datenschutz/.